HP Jornada 720 FAQ
Some questions answered that took me some time to figure out...
- How to get PersonalJava running
This was not my idea, I borrowed and translated it from a posting at
That posting says that Applets do work in Pocket Internet Explorer, which is not the case.
- Install the CAB file to your device
- Unpack the files pjav*.* and wceCompat*.* in the directory 2.11 from the same CAB file
on your PC (using e.g. WinZIP)
- Rename those files as pjava.exe and wcecompat.dll resp.
- Copy them to your device into the directory .../java/bin overwriting the files with
the same names that already exist there.